Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I rang in the New Year with the love of my life and some of my best friends! We were invited to a super fun party where we gorged ourselves on yummy food and played a fun version of the "Newlywed Game" where we had to answer questions about each other. For example, we had to recount when and where our first kiss was, the first time we cooked for each other, etc. Well, I am pleased to say that Mike and I scored 100%!! I love that man :) I have to say, I'm sure that our marriage is not perfect (whose is), but we do know each other very well! We're not blowing smoke when we say that we are each other's best friends. Last night was our 15th New Year's Eve together!

The kids spent the night with Mom & Dad last night, so I got to sleep in until 9:15! On top of that, I took a nap this afternoon when Mike got home from work. Apparently, I'm starting the new year LAZY! We celebrated Christmas with my dad's side of the family last night. There were about 25 people there, it was madness! It was good to see all of them, since I don't see them often. My dad's father spent the night with my parents last night, so the kids got to spend a little extra time with him (he lives 3 hours away). He and Phillip really bonded, it was cute.

I didn't take a single picture of either event last night, but I will post some when I steal them from my mother and friends. I am planning on starting the giveaways tomorrow, so make sure you stop by! Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment